Even if your BFF has been friends for many years and knows all of their favorite movies and songs backwards and forwards. There are still new things you can learn about your BFF.Maybe you have just found your soulmate and want to get to know them quickly.It’s a great way for you to get to know each other better. These 70 questions are perfect for that purpose.These questions can be used to spice up a night out, check your knowledge of your best friend, or make your next Zoom date more interesting.There are many options, but the best part is that you’ll be closer to your partner than ever before after you have finished answering these questions.
The 10 best questions to ask friends
1. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
2. What would be a “perfect” day for you?
3. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
4. What do you value most in a friendship?
5. What is your most treasured memory?
6. What does friendship mean to you?
7. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
8. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
9. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
10. When did you last cry in front of another person?
Questions to ask to get to know your friends better
1. Which app do you use the most on your phone?
2. Have you ever been in real danger?
3. Do you cook often?
4. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
5. What don’t you do enough of?
6. Do you get stage fright?
7. How was your first day of school?
8. Do you often sympathize with the villain?
9. Are there any websites that you visit daily?
10. Have you ever went on a diet?
Funny questions to ask friends when bored
1. What’s your favorite word?
2. Did you ever have an annoying friend?
3. Would you rather always sweat or always cry?
4. What’s the oldest piece of technology you’ve ever used?
5. What’s the most offensive joke you know?
6. Which one of us would lose the hardest in a rap battle?
7. What’s the stupidest thing you’d do if you had a week left to live?
8. You’re stranded on a deserted island, would you pick to have a hot tub or a shower?
9. What’s one amazing combination of foods that no one knows about except you?
10. In a zombie apocalypse, what kind of weapon would you pick from the things that you have at home?
Questions to ask a new friend
1. Do you actively seek inspiration?
2. What’s your favorite part of the day?
3. Did you have a circle of friends in school?
4. Do you prefer staying at home or going out?
5. Are you involved in any kind of activism?
6. Do you enjoy creating things?
7. Was it easy for you to choose a career?
8. What do you enjoy about being out in the nature?
9. What’s your type of humor?
10. Do you read much?
Questions to ask your best friend
1. What do you daydream about?
2. What’s the best food to munch on while watching a movie?
3. Have you ever seen a trainwreck?
4. What is the most inspiring thing you have seen someone do?
5. Did you ever consider joining the army?
6. What’s the first movie you remember watching?
7. Do you miss being a kid?
8. What’s the most fun you ever had?
9. Have you ever “broken up” with a friend?
10. What’s the most scared you’ve ever been?
Deep questions to ask your best friend
1. How would your life be different if we hadn’t been friends?
2. Have you ever betrayed anyone?
3. In which ways are you still the same person you were when you were a kid?
4. Do you think your parents gave preference to you or any of your siblings?
5. What was the first song that emotionally moved you?
6. Do you think I know you well? (Follow up: What’s one thing that would make me know you better?)
7. How do you decide on what goals to set for yourself?
8. How many friends are too many?
9. Do you want to improve the world you live in?
10. What’s the toughest decision you ever had to make?
What is the best thing about best friends?There are no questions that are too difficult to answer.There are endless questions you can ask your best friend.You can continue asking each other questions throughout your entire lives.